- Teams must have at least 2 people, and no more than 6.
- At least one person on the team must be a teen (aged 12-18 or in grades 6-12) with a Sno-Isle Library card. This will be verified by the judges.
- At least half of the team must be teens (aged 12-18 or in grades 6-12).
- All photos and videos must be loaded onto Flickr (unless otherwise specified).
- Each entry (photo or video) must contain at least one teen member (unless more are specified).
- Entries must be tagged with snoisle14 to be counted by the judges. Additionally, they should be tagged snoisle14-(number of challenge). For example, challenge number 1 would be tagged snoisle14-1. Look at some examples.
- All teams must be registered through the official entry form. Any changes or updates should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To be counted for the grand prize, all entries must be uploaded to Flickr (or otherwise submitted as specified) by 11:59pm on August 15, 2014.
- If there is a tie score at the end of the summer, the winning team will be chosen by Random Number Generator from the high scorers.
* We understand that not everyone has the same level of comfort with posting items on the internet, or having their stuff shared. So it is important to us that you (and your parents/guardians) feel you have options.
- The first option is to set up your flickr account so only Friends or Family can see your photos, and then set snoisleteens as one of those accounts that has this special access. If you chose this, only our team of judges will be allowed to see the pictures and videos, and we will never reproduce or share them.
- The second option is to have each member of the team to have a unique mask or proxy they use for the challenges. (If you use a proxy, such as a puppet or stuffed animal it does potentially limit some of the activities you can get points for because we won't be able to verify that different team members were participating, but if you are very concerned with privacy, this is an option.)
I have always imagined that paradise will be some kind of library.
- Jorge Luis Borges