I-5 Northbound or Southbound
- Take exit #194 onto US 2 East Toward Wenatchee/Snohomish
- Continue East on US 2 through Monroe
- Continue heading East on US 2, continue for 7 miles until you reach Sultan
- After crossing the bridge to Sultan, take the first left on to 3rd St
- Go one block to the stop sign and turn right on Main St
- Go 1/2 block
- The library is on the first floor of the Sultan Community Center, on your left, at 319 Main St
Plan your trip with the Community Transit Trip Planner
319 Main St, #100 / PO Box 580, Sultan, WA 98294-0580
Perhaps no place in any community is so totally democratic as the town library.
The only entrance requirement is interest.
- Lady Bird Johnson
Sno-Isle Libraries Administrative & Service Center, 7312 35th Ave NE, Marysville, WA 98271-7417
360-651-7000 (local) • 877-766-4753 (toll free) • 360-651-7151 (fax)
©2014 Sno-Isle Libraries