To read the Meeting Room Use Policy, Click Here
To view the meeting room availability, or to submit a meeting room booking request, Click Here
- 34 public reservable Internet PC's with shared printers
- 8 non-reservable catalog only PC's.
- All PC's can access the catalog for research and to place holds on Sno-Isle collections.
- Internet PC's may be reserved online or in the library.
All reservable PC's are Internet capable and have Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Adobe Reader, Windows Media Player, Google Earth, Paint.net, Gimp 2, IrfanView, Picasa, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Word, and OneNote software installed.
- Color printing is available at the Arlington, Coupeville, Edmonds, Freeland, Granite Falls, Lynnwood, Marysville, Mill Creek, Monroe, Mountlake Terrace, Mukilteo, Oak Harbor, Snohomish, Stanwood and Sultan Libraries.
- Customers have the option of printing in color, at a cost of 50¢ per page.
- Color prints are not included in the 70 free prints permitted to each registered card holder per week.
- However, all prints from Sno-Isle Libraries catalog and databases, including those done in color, are free. For more information see the FAQ
Wi-Fi: Yes, read more about wireless internet services.
Adaptive Equipment: CCTV magnifier reader, and wheelchairs.
Copier/Scanner with USB: Black and white copies 10 cents per page, Color copies 50 cents per page, Scanner no charge. Coin operated only.
Fax Machine: Yes. Self-service kiosk. Using a debit/credit/FaxCash card (available for purchase at the library), follow basic instructions to SEND a fax. Costs for sending a domestic fax are $1.75 for the first page and $1.00 per additional page. Self-service fax machines are not able to receive a fax.
Public Phone: No. Closest public phone is at Snohomish Police Department nearby.
Reader / Printer: Yes, microfilm reader/printer.
Volunteering: Yes, ask at information desk.
Display / Bulletin Board Policies:• Two locked glass display cases in lobby. • Art display hooks inside building.
Parking: Parking lot with 80 regular spaces.
Square Footage: 23,000
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Year Built: 2003
Reference Center: Full service reference center specializing in: Arts, Humanities, Antiques & Collectibles, and Genealogy. For more information contact Snohomish Library Regional Reference Center.