I-5 Northbound or Southbound:
- Take the Highway 2 exit towards Monroe and Wenatchee (exit 194).
- Take Highway 2 until the Highway 204 exit, the left exit at the end of the trestle, towards Lake Stevens.
- Follow Highway 204 up the hill to the intersection with Highway 9, the third traffic light. Turn left onto Highway 9.
- Take the first right (the next light) onto Lundeen Parkway.
- Follow Lundeen Parkway straight through two roundabouts.
- After the second roundabout the road becomes Lake View Drive and then 20th St NE and goes through residential areas.
- Follow 20th St NE until the intersection with Main Street (the second 4-way stop). Turn right.
- The library is about 2 blocks down on the right, across from Jay's Market.
Plan your trip with the Community Transit Trip Planner
Lake Stevens Library
1804 Main St. / PO Box 217, Lake Stevens, WA 98258-0217
There was one place where I could find out who I was and what I was going to become.
And that was the public library.
- Jerzy Kosinski
Sno-Isle Libraries Administrative & Service Center, 7312 35th Ave NE, Marysville, WA 98271-7417
360-651-7000 (local) • 877-766-4753 (toll free) • 360-651-7151 (fax)
©2014 Sno-Isle Libraries