|Libraries Closed: Sno-Isle Libraries will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 27. All libraries will resume with their regular hours on Friday, Nov. 28. See locations & hours.
I-5 Northbound or I-5 Southbound
- Take the Mukilteo/Clinton ferry to Whidbey Island
- drive 28 miles north on Hwy 20/Hwy 525 to Coupeville
- Take a right at the Coupeville overpass
- Follow North Main Street to 7th street
- Take a left and follow the road around
- We are the first business building on NW Alexander on the left - 788 NW Alexander
Plan your trip with the Island Transit Trip Planner
788 NW Alexander St, Coupeville, WA 98239-0745
A library is not a luxury but one of the necessities of life.
- Henry Ward Beecher
Sno-Isle Libraries Administrative & Service Center, 7312 35th Ave NE, Marysville, WA 98271-7417
360-651-7000 (local) • 877-766-4753 (toll free) • 360-651-7151 (fax)
©2014 Sno-Isle Libraries