Discover (Explore Summer)
Note: if you're using a 'catalog only' computer in the libraries, you may not be able to view the link on this page. Please use a public reservation PC to access these links in the library and other areas of the Internet.
- Go on a bird walk. See how many birds you can identify. Use the eNature Guide or a field guide from the library to help you.
- Look outside at the clouds. Make up a story about what you see in them.
- Go to a museum. Draw a picture of your favorite memory of your visit.
- Visit a garden or a green space. What did you discover?
- Visit the beach. What coastal creatures did you see?
- Take a walk in the woods. Read a survival book.
- Draw a map of your neighborhood.
- Plant some seeds. How long did it take for them to grow?
- Get together with some friends and create a band. Create your own instruments and play your own song.
- Attend an Aquasox game
It had been startling and disappointing to me to find out that story books had been written by people,
that books were not natural wonders, coming up of themselves like grass.
- Eudora Welty
Sno-Isle Libraries Administrative & Service Center, 7312 35th Ave NE, Marysville, WA 98271-7417
360-651-7000 (local) • 877-766-4753 (toll free) • 360-651-7151 (fax)
©2015 Sno-Isle Libraries