Discover (Explore Summer)
Note: if you're using a 'catalog only' computer in the libraries, you may not be able to view the link on this page. Please use a public reservation PC to access these links in the library and other areas of the Internet.
- Go on a bird walk. See how many birds you can identify. Use the eNature Guide or a field guide from the library to help you.
- Look outside at the clouds. Make up a story about what you see in them.
- Go to a museum. Draw a picture of your favorite memory of your visit.
- Visit a garden or a green space. What did you discover?
- Visit the beach. What coastal creatures did you see?
- Take a walk in the woods. Read a survival book.
- Draw a map of your neighborhood.
- Plant some seeds. How long did it take for them to grow?
- Get together with some friends and create a band. Create your own instruments and play your own song.
- Attend an Aquasox game
There is not such a cradle of democracy upon the earth as the Free Public Library,
this republic of letters, where neither rank, office, nor wealth receives the slightest consideration.
- Andrew Carnegie
Sno-Isle Libraries Administrative & Service Center, 7312 35th Ave NE, Marysville, WA 98271-7417
360-651-7000 (local) • 877-766-4753 (toll free) • 360-651-7151 (fax)
©2014 Sno-Isle Libraries