Visit or call either library to learn how you can:
- Convert VHS videotapes to DVD
- Convert LP vinyl records or cassette tapes to digital audio files on a CD
- Scan photos, negatives or slides and documents to touch up, save and email
- Edit a video or sound recording
- Learn fundamental technology skills with Microsoft Imagine Academy
- Design a web page, brochure or business card using Adobe Suite on our iMacs
- Collaborate with others using our internet capable smart boards (Marysville only)
- Check out a LEGO Mindstorms EV3 robotics kit to learn assembly and programming of robotics (Marysville only)
Opportunities to learn
- Explore databases geared toward the business person, investor or job seeker
- Learn how to graphically repair old family photos with Photoshop CS6 or create cartoons with Illustrator CS6
- Teach yourself tech skills with Microsoft Imagine Academy and LearningExpress Library
Additional resources are available at most Sno-Isle Libraries locations
- Flexible workspaces and knowledgeable staff. Free Internet access and use of desktop and laptop computers.
- Copying, document and photo scanning equipment; color printing and copying
Resources available at all Sno-Isle Libraries locations and at home.
- Lynda.com video tutorials to learn software, business, creative skills and more
"This free equipment is life-changing!" – Abijah Christos, who used the resources of the Lynnwood Library Creative Tech Center to create a video and website for his company.
Some equipment you'll find at our Creative Tech Centers
Take your Sno-Isle card and your imagination to our Creative Tech Centers, where staff can show you exactly what equipment is available. For hours and locations, check the Lynnwood and Marysville Web pages.
External DVD Burner
SD card/floppy disk Adapter Kit
VHS to DVD Converter/Recorder
LP to Digital Converter
Tape to Digital Converter
Basic Lighting Kit/Green Screen
Tabletop Photography Tent