Back to top
Find Your Passion
- Job & Career Accelerator - Use Interest Matcher and Skills Matcher to discover occupation matches based on your interests, skills, and abilities.
- HelpNow - eParachute matches your education, skills, and interests with suggestions for career options.
Cover Letter/Resume Help
- Job & Career Accelerator - Create resumes and cover letters with a step-by-step builder that will help you get noticed.
- LearningExpress - Explore the Career Center to take self-guided tutorials on how to build great resumes and cover letters.
- HelpNow - The "Resume Lab" provides examples, resources, and writing experts who can review your resume or cover letter within 1 business day.
Find a Job
- AtoZDatabases - Access over 2 million job listings through AtoZDatabases, with access to employer business profiles.
- Job & Career Accelerator - Access job listings from all major job boards and track your applications.
Learn New Skills
- Lynda.com - Video tutorials on software packages, web design, business/management skills, financial literacy, job/career skills, social networking, etc. Includes Microsoft Office, Windows, and Mac OS.
- Learning Express - Enhance your employability by building workplace skills such as business writing, social networking, interviewing, occupation exams, and more.
- Microsoft Imagine Academy - Earn certification with Microsoft programs through self-paced courses.
Additional Resources (general related to finding a job)(box)
- Worksource Snohomish County - Find local Worksource offices and services including hiring events, job skills workshops, and more.
- Worksource Washington - Delivers a wide array of employment and training services for job seekers and employers.
- Worksource Whidbey - Trainings and classes on job searching, networking, and resume building.
It had been startling and disappointing to me to find out that story books had been written by people,
that books were not natural wonders, coming up of themselves like grass.
- Eudora Welty